You Focus on Patient Care. Let Us Focus on Patient Financial Support.
MedAssist works as a premier partner of hospitals helping them manage their uncompensated medical care expenses while enabling coverage options for their patient.
In preparation for the impact of the Accountable Care Act and the profound implications it will have on our hospital clients’ financial health and on the patient provider interaction aspect, MedAssist with its 20 it’s experience in patient engagement and patient advocacy is perfectly positioned to help providers manage the challenges of ACA.
Our skilled staff with more than 20+ years of patient advocacy and patient engagement experience equipped with state of the art technology help patients finding coverage and paying solutions for healthcare.
An HFMA Peer Review company, MedAssist has been providing powerful eligibility, enrollment and other recovery solutions since 1989.
Our solutions include:
- Medicaid Management
- Self-Pay Conversion to County, State and Federal Assistance Programs
- Disability Claims Processing
- Medicaid Review of Medicare, Long-term Care, Exhausted Benefits and Underinsured
- Identification and Processing of Internal Charity
- Victims of Crime (VOC)
- Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH)
- Point of Service Collections
† HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review Process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.